Customize your experience for a truly unique day you’ll never forget!Our Driver Coaching programs are perfect for drivers of all skill levels and interests. From the enthusiast with a need for speed to amateur or pro racers – your day at the track is fully customized to the experience you want.
What’s a Day at the Track Like?We’re sure you’ll never experience anything like Chris Cook Performance where you’ll get to:
- Work 1-on-1 with Chris, or book a group class (maximum two participants)
- Drive an 1SS 1LE Camaro or take your own car on the track
- Enjoy exclusive access to Arizona’s newest premier circuit at the Podium Club at Attessa, a 2.32-mile, 15-turn, multi-configuration circuit designed and built to FIA/FIM safety standards, featuring banked turns and rolling elevation changes.
Driver Coaching Programs
High Performance Track Driving
✓ All levels welcome
✓ No experience necessary
✓ Experienced enthusiast-friendl
- Program areas of focus: Safety, vision, car control, weight transfer, braking, shifting, corner entry, apex, exit, & critical technique specific to road racing/track driving.
- Each program offers 95% track time with behind-the-wheel learning emphasized.
- Every driver will receive 1-on-1 attention and get solo track time after the appropriate instructor-student rides have been logged and technique demonstrated.
- Beginner to expert enthusiasts welcome – instruction will be tailored to your skill level.
- The goal of our programs is to achieve better car control, better overall speed relative to ability, and an enhanced understanding of performance and overall awareness/safety.
All racing-focused courses are based on 1-2 days and are designed for amateur to professional-level licensed racers.
This course is intensely focused on getting each driver to reach the next level. Become more consistent, achieve faster speeds, and execute excellent road racing technique that’s required to win at your level.
Chris Cook Performance uses the Gen 6 1SS 1LEs as the training car for your exclusive 1-on-1 training.
All programs listed are based at Podium Club, but Chris can travel to other tracks for Driver Coaching upon request.
Extreme Ride Along $250
Ready for the ride of you life?! Sit shotgun with Chris Cook as he hugs turns and rips down the straightaways. This adrenaline-packed experience includes five laps on Podium Club’s 2.32-mile, 15-turn, multi-configuration circuit.
Who We’ve Coached
Drivers Coached by Chris Cook Include:
- Tony Stewart –Stewart Hass Racing
- Clint Bowyer – Richard Childress Racing
- David Reutimann –Michael Waltrip Racing
- Paul Menard – Richard Childress Racing
- Regan Smith – Furniture Row Racing
- AJ Allmendinger – Richard Petty Motorsports
- Joey Logano – Joe Gibbs Racing
- Aric Almirola – Dale Jr. Motorsports
- Brian Scott – Stewart Hass Racing
- Dave Blaney – Tommy Baldwin Racing
- Andy Lally – TRG
- Reed Sorenson – Turner Motorsports
- Ricky Carmichael – Turner Motorsports
- Steve Arpine – Dale Jr. Motorsports
- Joey Coulter – Richard Childress Racing
- Brad Coleman – Joe Gibbs Racing
- Eric McClure – Rensi Motorsports
- Kevin Conway – Joe Nemechek Racking
- Mike Wallace – Kevin Harvick Enterprises
- Elliott Sadler – Robert Yates Racing
- Dale Jarrett – Robert Yates Racing
- Johnny Sauter – HAAS Racing
- JJ Yeley – Joe Gibbs Racing
- Greg Biffle – Roush Racing
- Daniel Hemric
- Ben Kennedy
- Christopher Bell
- Daniel Suarez
- Erik Jones
- Harrison Burton
- Tyler Reddick
- Cody Coughlin
- Jeffrey Earnhardt
- Matt Tifft
- Austin Theriault
Come Join Us for a Thrilling Day at the Track!
Get expert instruction, go fast, and take your skills to the next level with Chris Cook Performance.